Re: [spfbis] Section 3 of draft-ietf-spfbis-4408bis-06

"Murray S. Kucherawy" <superuser@gmail.com> Sat, 01 September 2012 01:20 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=V7cJnze2V443a0lwvLHyfUMRpKcrWGQ27oS7itQR+Bk=; b=FnL6AWOx0obQIvngr4dLZ5QoQ/eJjP8b0/jhAkSdojRExFDAoa98mlnM+x1gdJO5KT YpvjYzCyQnvBm548gWoG3A5U4Kyr8sjkxvrdNQBaVfCqjzeyhuwHwo0HFmjLYUnMH6FA Pys+n4JqlR4VCcSH2pc1pvyvENID71raoGhtYuqMONQxoL2sHmrsEGs8m0hzZmLIQZO7 276GW7vbSrjp7fK3819QC/oBWEwMgg6qwPT1nxo3BkGWpYMs1oL5ggIWRfgHIPjYtwjE tk2l8iw+l/5adwV7LINepPimeKeVQS+T/aIj8xWtdO2P2Fo8RRMhmDfU8B8NV5BtZvgg Ly+A==