Re: [spfbis] Local macros strike again, was Suggestion...

Hector Santos <hsantos@isdg.net> Fri, 20 January 2012 08:40 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; d=beta.winserver.com; s=tms1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/relaxed; l=3736; t=1327048624; h=Received:Received: Message-ID:Date:From:Organization:Subject:To:List-ID; bh=xPnAEAH v/fY1wWiyaLOJBaQps5q2diF30tzqkC2Poyk=; b=xVdL6yDk7DrjCBLWUHmyaYZ UmKw4BHVqFlbDE7eI7BCmNEYo6/gl2S4K+Wr8UFsAHCZRMQBZB1mHoZkictZY3Fu eoW7cOegMBpsNQCAGExEr23PyS0ADVTTeafguvAouWX1y3S1I3beGHkXzqKDuGM3 Y9jL22jiefvwpPPOwxQc=