Re: [spfbis] What unused means

Alessandro Vesely <vesely@tana.it> Sat, 21 July 2012 11:27 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=tana.it; s=test; t=1342870096; bh=zjtAuzP3GIdFxKA7ZgCu6fnqn35emJd1GwN+m34PMgo=; l=4462; h=Message-ID:Date:From:MIME-Version:To:References:In-Reply-To: Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=ar5eMUGKveyDzNbFfnZLawMNkARo2uvvzt/l1bYAvVxK2C/LN+z4KMPNNqu4aipFF 1w8k0kUPUwauHr9Fk5tx+WjwwayB5/oViOcQ3rb63Dsp75Mutaqnl+SEdP4Tv4p6+3 OFDpdH0SwcEuMwegAVZrGUpZpWpSGyrpzZCRgVdQ=