Re: [spfbis] WG Review: SPF Update (spfbis)

SM <sm@resistor.net> Tue, 20 December 2011 19:16 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=opendkim.org; s=mail2010; t=1324408599; bh=EQtwrbORMjRwKbEob2vfW9rSIPNixpZ/ghCH0GIpOsQ=; h=Message-Id:Date:To:From:Subject:Cc:In-Reply-To:References: Mime-Version:Content-Type; b=Ui0FBU9gewYjsUe0FJLz5t4rtzoUbQl1IccJYCpp54ad+LABXY/rPK5wsjflMfag9 c+zlet18M6V8OGAH5ZvuUOOjjqCE97aJwIOwl6vgfbl8qpSQfa5fGeJD3rnHbnqtRt dbQMdGlBvHRnZA2WTUUHETpwj7hUrH6wp0Sd3iFM=
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=resistor.net; s=mail; t=1324408599; bh=EQtwrbORMjRwKbEob2vfW9rSIPNixpZ/ghCH0GIpOsQ=; h=Message-Id:Date:To:From:Subject:Cc:In-Reply-To:References: Mime-Version:Content-Type; b=bqzSlCwZCAjr0aTNbw88Tlu2+rCmZ6HoKuOnCoGJThRa1qpMBNA8If1EW97KdlqME Ej3VQeMHHwoStHyh9X7J1wUhUGcI2lDuigpQnG4RFq+qgFnUkmtgoizayJySPoIaz0 ogzOuLaKdh6A6PxNh9vkcWiGcR2Kv/ir4Ky7tQ0g=