Re: [SPICE] [OAUTH-WG] Relationship between SPICE and OAuth

Orie Steele <orie@transmute.industries> Thu, 02 November 2023 15:41 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-7.096 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_HI=-5, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_KAM_HTML_FONT_INVALID=0.01, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=transmute.industries; s=google; t=1698939703; x=1699544503; darn=ietf.org; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=regvPHpxx4tBP1frntCwJGBvT8YKsPtcvX483L72SUs=; b=ceqccCfCBmpTxqdofGRNq/vVqJbTLuaQSR5SUX0oF97qDg82qhcx17LFEPqpYBHU5P hncvolNnHgZHiAj1K443U/Tl2DRqJyHCpXidko6c+iKDANGSUuZeScDIyRhezP/9Wmgz Q515b2NZ+vdk4lRcF4tMEIhNqmmOB4iXjYt3/2H4/Wk7v3DB0xslWk643trzIFD565KJ BwzmLxFsqVJmPI5SlwLY7vW9R16zXoD/nkhl5PY2rBCb+iahP5nS8S8YtX5EADXKtT0Z f4/QB4CxDo2vDP3vRlUT06yFYnUC+WmCT+0ZxGK1IyDp+W4lLVtQquPFt7u0zQ3jjTnm XJmw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1698939703; x=1699544503; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=regvPHpxx4tBP1frntCwJGBvT8YKsPtcvX483L72SUs=; b=vNKirxa+I2ya3FrXKM+Q7otN8WipNIzVv48+dHWsihnlm1vu7uzK9x2gt6qewr7fqr YVJpIUxZVamAuNIbqymPNBiGjS/ksi54WcKMVf6s1KO1mGqZzW4KcOVdMfMfnREQsZKx gLIDITZ5H70YY1RW4KJdvjTn0H3SVLOqqPPGiQwIPcMUYzq7HeIuYklJP5yFVpa2fJ7U MPaGs7434IjHVP49RtYjuAaRKzjrMuV3Fby2aFYDS3ZEYPvZiG+Zho3/EgyOKuv50rDW hUwe22ygRNHCu2pJ+IRMq2/jrGBsWliy/5cfnpGTOD3HtoBK8X8rNpyhFbJjQPa4YQNW v+FQ==