Re: [spring] Alvaro Retana's Discuss on draft-ietf-spring-segment-routing-policy-17: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Ketan Talaulikar <ketant.ietf@gmail.com> Sat, 05 March 2022 10:29 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=BtBCxtSkoZ2iSq+MUILzoWdG1u/CGmJS/OEJe2PFGVw=; b=G0AK2VWdsEYL4E2J/Hw9efoxeCE9rKgNaehOX1Obg2RGo4HxYSo4gii1Wm9Ymp5YDt 0SRj95fVvKl1f9Qn6OscnSYprYJZ6YViYBI7eAew2uV0GFAu8GPsTenbw/X/NqrGkzWP 0JYyMMitVQzTfOs7lJj65zOlweoEjqiwNVyJSBOFJ4HXXJKr0pL56+eJ/R7WCUtdi++w E/zGGo4i4cKFipCifyxjQmCbFQaK/rA6z1rzdRC7VycDlSxA+fWtVrSnDYzsuC2bXGvZ zOqYrPK1S/KbnZ1UgF2NhbuVqYrknP2a88tybX+GUWLk6SMd3hZeBTX/Ir33ys4qyzTU EO4w==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=BtBCxtSkoZ2iSq+MUILzoWdG1u/CGmJS/OEJe2PFGVw=; b=dxTUo/3Fx2wCUorK6csV9Vqq1czbFm3rJNKoShePLpr9eFMBtafg9agnphE6caGS4B WswEYh0lDMH/SxrW5Ggrrg+4SOqywkwJ8aAD7TeQ3VHTb0N9lVzCifUaoHlmnS5o/Isi bOShRGtYJLfJMzMzxdYm3nGkTrYC6I9oiITfiZYsP2grOi6S/fZJRtNLsn6n0hH97dK3 X59NcXT/uZ2ifEMiB3BA4ITP6b+kgiOanUv0PVs6EMaaSQxCEnrT32qOKU7oHYi6R+ZC mcG3MouJCzofkzf6Oh5/P6A4/l2KY+cSipInmtGNB1zKygX+XiJAk47f/MEdmCI75FEs YFvA==