[spring] 答复: 答复: Progressing draft-dong-spring-sr-for-enhanced-vpn to enable SR with resource management

Aijun Wang <wangaijun@tsinghua.org.cn> Thu, 21 May 2020 11:56 UTC

From: Aijun Wang <wangaijun@tsinghua.org.cn>
To: "'Joel M. Halpern'" <jmh@joelhalpern.com>, 'qinfengwei' <qinfengwei@chinamobile.com>, "'Dongjie (Jimmy)'" <jie.dong@huawei.com>, 'SPRING WG' <spring@ietf.org>
Cc: draft-dong-spring-sr-for-enhanced-vpn@ietf.org
Date: Thu, 21 May 2020 19:56:02 +0800
Subject: [spring] 答复: 答复: Progressing draft-dong-spring-sr-for-enhanced-vpn to enable SR with resource management

Hi, Joel:

There are some descriptions in
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dong-spring-sr-for-enhanced-vpn-
07#section-5 for the aim of "isolation". Maybe it is needed defined first in
the document.
And the document also say that "Also the number of such enhanced services
can be larger than the number of traffic classes with DiffServ QoS." in
"Introduction" section, then "diffserv treatment together with PCE" can't
meet the requirements in VPN clients granularity.

And after reviewing the document, I think it is ready for the WG adoption
for further discussion.

Best Regards.

Aijun Wang
China Telecom