Re: [spring] The SPRING WG has placed draft-voyer-spring-sr-replication-segment in state "Candidate for WG Adoption"

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Sun, 17 November 2019 13:37 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=qc+XcOgdVHy0h20oIKPgAQddNL2s24/I0m7s4OxzwF0=; b=jMjenojnW+PYuKBExPI84oWTL76ZifrVhRSPFU4FgCJPM/69LqLzxyl0cHYA4fRG4V 6FSoN/7kMTDGICVyV8Oous2qqDsPw2Mi+tGPVvDI/2HjDju1NjW5Ja0xwqa5w+d3sDeM LkaKUvXGj1ULNSgnn0o2jh0xHjYYRZuGPTQGFF1S4kpuQU0KewvZbHJ8H/K1gctxrAQm S54vv2gqAjpQk/jTuAJeMDAV+2B0zJ3QMqBlCFrVVKpi+wjS3N5c+8yrzrurXijcxmOI UnZpUGNSMmUPS42aXyXiQ8P7yCU6pbaNFdWDL8hwthrqWCGJIg21RHflMxuDWTCMaRve ZRwg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=qc+XcOgdVHy0h20oIKPgAQddNL2s24/I0m7s4OxzwF0=; b=rOcdWq8j5VHeetNiMWmC5iXrOJhYZKuf5wSQ1NWHTNOmW6SXjdRNs/ckLtU3Z4VpHV AN1ZWgY5ClId7L39gju992z79n++9bytKvL7spLiKvSoGlNfLfiP2E9DJJoU+TXm98k1 L5yzOgKihnr2TUmSviaJFHN8890F6o3xJe6ZqA93v2mcmkocKprZXBNJZ+BJl0PzU4Ct 1TfcLZB2F1w1w+u/5Z6xXxqFVaQDXQ8yH5M2IkEFIMhmHyNcda9fQC5EKXv0tdVmLsAk rzEC3NMti07SNn5i0T1vbt2hPJvbUd2ADfoCJkHD4hyeVPoeGrBz2udi6F41nPp/JAy0 Ripw==
References: <CAOj+MMGdzjDyr--zvjmXmjkzzHcuFxEVZKhs_nP87cZPQjW4AQ@mail.gmail.com> <7555D751-34CF-4968-ACD6-580DF8A41341@juniper.net> <CA+RyBmVRyvyW400VXtTXeHkRkFH6YKUXeuPWw5GkvD51BwzmEg@mail.gmail.com> <CY4PR11MB15417CB02C031A61CFD32BD5C1720@CY4PR11MB1541.namprd11.prod.outlook.com> <CA+RyBmWQeZqF_TgPgmf9RTSbbUt8UN0uXmS5FEdxBf-ZKyoxuQ@mail.gmail.com> <CY4PR11MB1541DC6B03076FFF0D84EE9EC1720@CY4PR11MB1541.namprd11.prod.outlook.com>