Re: [spring] WG Last Call for draft-ietf-spring-segment-routing-mpls-13

Ahmed Bashandy <abashandy.ietf@gmail.com> Mon, 11 June 2018 21:55 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=from:subject:to:cc:references:message-id:date:user-agent :mime-version:in-reply-to:content-language; bh=UxdEufSiJORIA2E1eLKgV+5lQI+3ehwa4b+WfubOUv4=; b=KK8DZfWro+MW7mhhyJbcGygBUtO5aRyk5DnHGorBC7nm6vUBZIDC5eKlrPTYkODNwm wMxveoUc7U1cwEKHsjqmRFDyzN27Ll4H4Ls4InTaC9mA3ki9zsjXZ/C2CB4O2/xWg4wq V4vuEIswihEUTKWbl+w/t92I0jYJQWS+/vgpUyVPUwF/KLO0ZSIM0k3FqUjr2a3At8xK uXS7Qa4VjsB8hyXY6T0XBSzLAg0E7rJgX6Zv3mUztpKw6acLpVbSQobkScZL5nH5jGsK Twy/DXUHpKWT3+Jgbpdd1n9GMV2XXzSVxOu2W/dTf9Q2F6yCsmLhJtuJQJXDlLYUNpuH 7VSg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:from:subject:to:cc:references:message-id:date :user-agent:mime-version:in-reply-to:content-language; bh=UxdEufSiJORIA2E1eLKgV+5lQI+3ehwa4b+WfubOUv4=; b=hglX9VxcfydFtARrv4GqG4zvUjgaofvNlK18hYpIroBNaur0PLpPJOCtKv8yZw1EX6 p1Ap9BMT10+qA2T/tOYm6dl6F9L52k44/RO7bt10jLxDEssSZnDr1StzgB+bFoEevaIq xVSIyIZyHWKeT2Etf5V9M6cV6vTjKhnUL+Kwder7GOHwYqbvm/KAbpJk7qzs3/PXmw2l fyGGBOdHx0ZEVuqLI8JUvYE3KVPGneqFBSIg65fIT/Gg/hqRil3uuQrl9kKDKnxCK9Xv Uw0hPHMrtR/QiJ/Oj5ejEvpAl0XzivDKrzI7VAjBvD4hxrd9fSC/5hRpSFt0TdNXVkUY M2eg==