Re: [spring] review of draft-tgraf-ipfix-mpls-sr-label-type-01

bruno.decraene@orange.com Fri, 27 March 2020 10:48 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=orange.com; s=ORANGE001; t=1585306092; bh=3Yet/WkjgZn/gT4tsPz4y78KIGP6ITOo3fvIfyF9iEI=; h=From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:Content-Type: Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; b=veeqDVLvo4y+6CUGk7Xk4/q9OSBigtj5fW71YaTmWzDe7PbI7yMcJ2hNeBbuZVTGy 9viU8SolYwDWRk4y37n5g7Oipk0hULc2OHX3AhX279v2c9zYqNeT8PTF1upN/Waph5 qS/5pB8R0vgLitFlZT5L+ZNe0RMEl6AsRNuWrqKomjim1vFfDHcNOh0eaMKxM6/adi G5CtESgdEsblEOe+aeCGKNO4JYBfsjAvQAfz3dWskyEzyiizxmj7HBURdhUUEji1dX FSQV5/RG3LlK+zrVmOKPEnpcjvt91jZZ/b+yEQbWVzie35td1UdGIhf8ogusaH9oX/ jxKA1VpNKAlYg==