Re: [spring] WG Last Call for draft-ietf-spring-conflict-resolution

"Les Ginsberg (ginsberg)" <ginsberg@cisco.com> Mon, 31 July 2017 19:32 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-14.511 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_HI=-5, RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_H3=-0.01, RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_WL=-0.01, RP_MATCHES_RCVD=-0.001, SPF_HELO_PASS=-0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_KAM_HTML_FONT_INVALID=0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, USER_IN_DEF_DKIM_WL=-7.5] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=99420; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1501529533; x=1502739133; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id:references:in-reply-to: mime-version; bh=aYKGB5xDc9n3Nso9FJJwXBvWBkHYb3yhxBuaKsQqeYw=; b=FZIo/ruuthfQeOLz5DzGwsNR8BgwRLb2uTiSAqCX0sHSa+SLwh7KYsZl 7kIntUeBcStaQkPg3geKjQ7+gm+ZLkpiji0oOogwSPzTOSqi1fZ7uJTHr BolMiAn03D9lqUx29HQxYS1dxNSK/binJp6Wyke/jzNmFoB9f742E2uex U=;