Re: [spring] Couple comments on draft-ali-spring-bfd-sr-policy

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Thu, 22 March 2018 10:11 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=lv5Ju0RuX5DWducxeHI0EBHC8KFS29i405Yl0M/hbag=; b=oV7hTZKO+q+0jYxnk4McrBvF6ohqWxo515t4prEyB2/XGw35H+E80OM/Ogsch2tyfo SH2bdlE8bklC+NMtbrrdZY+s5Px2z7sbTt0GyPTi2j04HSKM7gxsK+WalZbEOVgSrmR2 FuV1+Mo63DX9YDTUUPemmd2G0HBVixcZYp13S6fJFZq/uP9LowKIeJJNOudwgrNRS8L5 VO+SzoI8JZmXa4v62nD4Usy6vJPM5KfZIuzPxPKHa9sVYoZWzmTvn2ggkAjIwJiuJw3D iT6TG1Tlk0raeN75hXhAKZbGKyl0TRDm/mfXPEockKqi+y7xZEfr9knZfvzGoVXyNCXV ZMAQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=lv5Ju0RuX5DWducxeHI0EBHC8KFS29i405Yl0M/hbag=; b=MolgWJiPjYavptcoxrmFWPWcr8/MqEt2E2gGbmucLKpQA7TKidUguI9izq6E1YqhN0 JBHqH4sIGif0TqTTkNtRlhRSbgq8IhatZDiGn2vakvgLkBKtKHjYWViDGNKNc9OxT12r mBVt/xPO9xVX9llg23VgidZ06NzjdoZv8IVRr+SWBIsn4dED4Iw02jKih1VKSbdrWcnR 5Rk1MDDnXPhe5D2sKm4Pe/DDWTgaFXeHhvCs95u5TXQ+jCDs0xO4jy/GjLP3uvLMNrxd UKDinwddzbEIIVDNmZPTcsnf5AvPAWFRFqqAk+ldXs1Z66FH7jTiqSz1csjPJQReVwgm RhyA==