Re: [spring] A belated comment on end-to-end path protection in draft-ietf-spring-resiliency-use-cases

Muthu Arul Mozhi Perumal <muthu.arul@gmail.com> Tue, 16 May 2017 15:16 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=BojzgrajzU0y1v2RoJf+p8tO+kFOkTWnNA4OcQdZvtQ=; b=vVXrz7+NKNb2z7OpiyIehSiPm+jvsB3OoLl4Nyu7TZ9YQanwT3EF6ZPHIk+vNxdNu3 ZdI8cvf5Je4WmMH3hVZcpHPQ1cgfwFIj0bb+S5seDCOzmFwCo0wEeAmnNicrTqR7kKd8 6jaZBZd5dwYFCQNsEIWuGVYWNd0mIdYidsocXNtjtI+JxPzz3tqnK4orbpIs1oPlzaaV r4JmeNTQuJWZ5Mz/NOsJCLWO7sGIhRuyPokkXYd4sf4xaJAtBjr/809HwsRYZQbMgJDw NwzyJJ4D+vOZlRReG4Klw5D3NyLDxuKs8enbqmv+5UQO90ycpoS5MuMTzasdtNqOBcfd T0gA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=BojzgrajzU0y1v2RoJf+p8tO+kFOkTWnNA4OcQdZvtQ=; b=RiPNCM7Rn4qhbKYw2q5mmv2Hti5L8X+fU8PhM19lTTspDoyZn3Vsg0c4Q7n//RGRP/ tebvzhJqtxBk25mqnmnfzJCwYxKr5wsMMYh4JaV3aG0YbgLeNXZWJis9MHfT++Pl+5d4 kOG5v2jEW2sksOmAJNYJQcQImGQLfQLxKJdCiJnToj02YRnqHZDAHXcnSEgEjtgE9W0S Y3XxDs2an6CSPBwMNUIBvMIZMvZevvay1F/CNzuWJ+9ACl8PJymcXdGMSUbq2s12cF4u IdD2LiD/euqhebb5EY3Or59+T2hAG1c558TcGQ6w2BGYatXuayCbStofQiWxwpyrqBIV 2EPQ==
References: <AM4PR03MB1713393C262301279EAF29039DED0@AM4PR03MB1713.eurprd03.prod.outlook.com> <4CE8B71E-1CB7-43AF-9DA3-D936E030A2CA@cisco.com> <AM4PR03MB1713F46B5662731126099CFE9DE60@AM4PR03MB1713.eurprd03.prod.outlook.com> <CAKz0y8wPO6VcMJ6Ba_m1A5L2F5bh2rv7761C8vGo51H+xSRfuA@mail.gmail.com> <AM4PR03MB1713AAD69441A6C92D63B5919DE60@AM4PR03MB1713.eurprd03.prod.outlook.com> <CAKz0y8zHzneU4SUtH8RGp0kjKVc=XfFZ3uO6e8NNFGn0X383LQ@mail.gmail.com> <AM4PR03MB17130DB1E5872573C67E386D9DE60@AM4PR03MB1713.eurprd03.prod.outlook.com>