Re: [spring] FW: New Version Notification for draft-bonica-spring-srv6-plus-05.txt

Mark Smith <markzzzsmith@gmail.com> Thu, 29 August 2019 02:55 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=87xHwGyHgPoKNpJX3HRxzLDR8e4eMwu+nPiUSi1q/HQ=; b=bSkmaRTCkFQkCbLDePNfAKDnvo/+LfMdhyXoNKgRhh3Dz6tGJZhYH3G257nmphCSpr fLNcP5z7TRxqhTtjTlhgpWGdgdD7jr3bNk64XbdBOCXHBnNR4t2ZZcUZvP99CS9l8AmQ 9k5bawRBpb1b1ZkUnVA/G5SrVAwffw4zMOEtMaMyGCPbFIdz4g6T/D5+XuJ4LGiYDIBY M46wTyMS7rVRDA0WqSWMNXpqc2lulFohH1qf1jUgfzOrgHa8n3MZscHzrQSyk8ZWfZyM F33l1gp+vX0xVRQJLoMi7r2z3X77/GJ3U5KAXXU4f5IduxiSEGiPoj7l2cWA6Rr8mDwp rMTg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=87xHwGyHgPoKNpJX3HRxzLDR8e4eMwu+nPiUSi1q/HQ=; b=r6jr+92DumccBTa63vFIX7Q48rBv2J1qIXYmwB4U9WE2dI5DbThu4OGpSAF1rMr5T+ pGnEhnyH94HOrZsV2PjddEElI8qRpfBnCcgN3mQyv+GeVZYuf4GG0zvfNrHHGILm/3yv zoKgbNN22KsfMgL8pBWPJX3/tNiJBcUqPjpFJ8b907WkF8t4Ks7sJ6xV0jB981jpjhEM q2zmWwN4zXkCZm+/p+ZTK/L7aKyvPA9jstVySy/igk5qNFx8i8uOEFPKm9CBI36gAoBk boHuvUCvLMoXLefBABB8npEL8O7Cw4rEFrNQtr/cdFcf0nwYHbAEik4jt/woesWzS4aP ZsGA==