Re: [spring] I-D Action: draft-ietf-spring-segment-routing-mpls-12.txt

"Ahmed Bashandy (bashandy)" <bashandy@cisco.com> Wed, 07 March 2018 18:22 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=28023; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1520446943; x=1521656543; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:cc:subject: references:in-reply-to; bh=3bqwfScEBpkKxuvCLJTGPVKkRKsADO31UihVYgDkAzQ=; b=iFhmbnPJj7N7duzEXkdpFUlVXmG5nBfC5H291e5gPX44CdCnNfTz3qhA dxSZHmfq0GJZuWJucmOllh5JNPm7aNnPTOSlIpQRl74wZYjAPucgoYhhS DwH2Hdd/+fHilkdVKGP2sMcUb3zEA1PWJQfJL74dnkVX4y2MQYYbhFW+P s=;