Re: [spring] A question regarding Section 3.2 of RFC 8402

Peter Psenak <ppsenak@cisco.com> Thu, 09 January 2020 13:13 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=4912; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1578575625; x=1579785225; h=subject:to:cc:references:from:message-id:date: mime-version:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=2Vw6z7ptKC6dNbSK72dq/IHWeLBb4y3hFbc8KZcuOFg=; b=JA/FHwBmwXWuRHlmP5EUA1cs69G3fNaIt7rilYFCb47xikdYTxNID/Kg 8DaMpcxQKr+y9ihb2zYJCEtKjqW9zOqEWiu3Oncox6AM7xz5iVbgmHqYo fOQii1vw8AOLVG4JvulYwdfJdqwAMxyW0uRordxZmXK92veztlrK2iot6 8=;