Re: [spring] [mpls] [sfc] Working Group adoption of draft-farrel-mpls-sfc

"Andrew G. Malis" <agmalis@gmail.com> Sun, 15 April 2018 14:56 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=npeRyXAeMA8b1wYyDf3dEXxRxtWu14yd1yOmcvo+1L8=; b=RblmhJeL9MJSuwlfIh7SjTAle/aZUAzT/br9u5q/Dbl6hRTPrqgiPAMQ4j7PxGLj14 +WRPe/BG2rJy2MKx25hSBTifx2zpbS3QoRsPIoTZ8TXmVltPvR+3ttvfxnU6voBS8SHz SDwWyaeo9Z42OfYfRKP9W4YVkrp8uL2YMmT16J87Vghfwq9wvrtJn1bBAjHMAJ4CQmXm d5y/8eRB8vZ9X7UNa6Ubf0f7UrVS2WVkYcxJVK5CkXWNwnRNUenPrETHaBRS2aTo3s5N oshEcJeP2AdWzdYZxODGQ3xwKFPm8TUYw+R6X/hKLrCI+f6KXHJvnX6fx+aNqhNwxVy6 sCBA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=npeRyXAeMA8b1wYyDf3dEXxRxtWu14yd1yOmcvo+1L8=; b=Xf3z1wPKhIxgLokKamdJ7wXFzFIvE1YK8ixHK3O1agNkBype3xHQ1IYhSGJ16Ui2CF zSWjxAoPqqUI4nIf4oKGwAO6LB5mH14XjR62covcQys95xqnnw00Ehmp9CdffCU75pGm 8IlmuvryfxEHMif4Rj2bHcD6CAadUmF3H+5sbIU9SDyl+MfXYla3JdBXbeHSigIjHEjg rS5HewfjbmJOlFQN5dWQfsQu/1eAtajbifE7tA83nnxFOwSVJ9TnpbeWpHOIg+FkPWqL sY23Ts5dqI9Nb5xltlE/92UE6Sk2nnWvjyPpEn8XQsCLtas726cbfJIWkWKVvWJw8lhp MyZg==
References: <2ac6b61d-3a38-1aaf-62ae-d923f1ad7468@pi.nu> <a392880f-6b86-4406-a348-42398e24285a.xiaohu.xxh@alibaba-inc.com> <DB5PR07MB158998C7FAAB4831C243D88D83A30@DB5PR07MB1589.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com> <CA+b+ERnJNad6Awo+-2dU2kz6rwx-HQEniXcWgjoWUd-zm3r2qQ@mail.gmail.com> <F64C10EAA68C8044B33656FA214632C88828EFEB@MISOUT7MSGUSRDE.ITServices.sbc.com> <CA+b+ER==g53MZK5RSNmaFkg1UBC8zEiNsfxNLKCNXDumannaHg@mail.gmail.com> <F64C10EAA68C8044B33656FA214632C88828F06D@MISOUT7MSGUSRDE.ITServices.sbc.com> <052998BB-B820-412C-8363-B3EB7551B299@nokia.com> <1522554645079.8864@bell.ca> <CA+b+ERmzFPZRyrCnBvnRVhK5F25RMc8+Wt-n6NXKrONWy9G+_g@mail.gmail.com> <1522812352107.5966@bell.ca> <489a9667-f159-4607-5834-b4bacf64989c@gmail.com> <09337fcf-64c9-450c-8dbc-ba8330611fe4.xiaohu.xxh@alibaba-inc.com> <6EE25554-3714-4A75-896F-24CC89BAA807@gmail.com> <5dab5411-0b08-4bd4-86ec-752e1803c3ff.xiaohu.xxh@alibaba-inc.com> <6bea41f6-5519-f512-92e5-a72bbd6187da@gmail.com> <BD0B4559-A1B8-4724-B55D-B11D6DE94278@cisco.com>