Re: [spring] Rtgdir early review of draft-ietf-spring-nsh-sr-07

bruno.decraene@orange.com Tue, 29 June 2021 07:49 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=orange.com; s=ORANGE001; t=1624952953; bh=n3dOwFbn+x+TYK2IH5kwLKn50M9ws8bbfIi0nqmahcA=; h=From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:Content-Type: Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; b=xNzRMMDN1gdh12qzBPlzvfUpCJcdL/q+YkwK9gnArqx0HR/as/9E1O7V9FF8OzgJU Lvt/njMdJpZuEl/+rNZI0C8F6GR4P8f+ERN153pIVECgDIFr8hfo1UyAlKo4UpseCY 76Vr0xoygH8MyyVkGR5Y6SJxL6HhckH6NXXS5tO1Wib1obBLmsqO/QZFlZ7ZsXrOSJ Ru5YWFZwqdz4ht9Oclecdwpf7GkH6AGko5GiXY7+LIeTZ27g36e//G/ZY5NYlurKgY zvvTnDiD0Kba5vVfRN91ZB9YT8dSDmqZq06Qn0p/eUe/rzMZPx5LnwoJloyi5iamdM VXAO1+YSsWYTw==