Re: [spring] draft-ginsberg-spring-conflict-resolution: SRGB INCONSISTENCY

Peter Psenak <ppsenak@cisco.com> Fri, 15 January 2016 08:34 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=36573; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1452846861; x=1454056461; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:cc:subject: references:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=ykMiuNy/YgiJVDliMyUnOw46Igm4FWRQEk9zeqSj8PA=; b=mcxKYRS8KBRMro+Q6ZGi+tdaQb4IUOVxT9nB2+FodGu7078lXFCpzzMp sB6b9DTCUAFX4Uqrm1aKhH+0SK2RFhSNj/OBPdkvE/osVPak80shmaMHB lWcZ5+xLtd4HIdiSfDtHVWUVBnAcMP/9vALlikGRAktELchmZCbn8/i5n o=;