Re: [Spud] updated PLUS charter

Aaron Falk <aaron.falk@gmail.com> Wed, 25 May 2016 14:41 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=3L210ZbvHS9bvK2rZUIIB+cMrHQUSF9OS0iI+Klh0fo=; b=lA92J8K1jvzqjXTeUNbxzo2mWIjh1NMjxdRfLnOSPXuiIBVRuL95GOCmqYewgSD8Kf WKo3EWZW+9P1oqxP05UUWyiN/fj7swXdy8PMd06HE+IaLBOOmPxJEl9iOfDDfbzNpMgq dbxOqu9S+CybP2p+534pfAtwAPQ2q2azlIB2fPJKpfh0vir/g5THJXrjraWzQBMjffJi rx5H2fX2l16BT2WMK6XF9EBjZRu6lKIIDocavlwt/LtycBDCIFtylEeRrA/SNNjTdCKe SZxC+G6IXWftfhpAn3TdGuBlZwbM8FUoRg9eOvQR5Ppes3U5czvtknUs6c6fDIdXG3cW lPbg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=3L210ZbvHS9bvK2rZUIIB+cMrHQUSF9OS0iI+Klh0fo=; b=X0R3QS+8CQwvwcacbVyphLIb3OD2QzkdqYmKxThB0FCUUSheGd9OPKj21ef5Pj0Isd T3OqqWrJq34oNLinBF+EtmeElpnWEYc1MgnnacCCLtilatZrnNI6lmoQPYjYslrzmrj3 0ROJxWXWbUWsnkhtbaqXc4gFHgz8Z6nK5yYuAYRgelzGbPQnWuvua8b388u24B+N2m53 Q+XG7pf3xIQuPSVSoS70HBe4C1V8PZqaQDG8QjY4xO9nPBhmsTHzp8KYJTS9bKK0yaE3 R7ahWm2XEmNIRlI6TsXcz9FnsJCwH3vNZs5qDgRE3UchsDZ8bpWhCTM0ubJcz5wbagh3 krlw==