Re: [Srcomp] Todays text

peng.shaofu@zte.com.cn Wed, 07 July 2021 11:31 UTC

Date: Wed, 07 Jul 2021 19:31:23 +0800
From: peng.shaofu@zte.com.cn
To: ddukes=40cisco.com@dmarc.ietf.org
Cc: rbonica=40juniper.net@dmarc.ietf.org, ddukes=40cisco.com@dmarc.ietf.org, srcomp@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [Srcomp] Todays text

Hi Darren,

I also noticed that END.XPS behavior from VSID has been merged into CSID.
IMO, END.XPS behavior, and END.BS flavor (see https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-peng-spring-truncated-sid-inter-domain/) are both independent with the specific compression scheme, i.e., any scheme can refter to these basic behavior or flavor. Do you think so ?
BTW, END.XPS is just a variant of END.X, while END.BS flavor is not limited to END.X case.

Regards,
PSF