Re: [Stackevo-discuss] Scope of stackevo and ossification in DC

Tom Herbert <tom@herbertland.com> Tue, 22 December 2015 18:49 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=herbertland-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=/+rStdITMkKy7Zv+fTe+vokrrtEHv+RnVwjbpQS/ZBk=; b=gRKosuH+M/QjEJGSmWTekhU2O1FuHZxM093WLyzgUs4rBjbRjd6Mmy5ZAbB6A6pLXI U43gorXgJgHAUceHjGkBacWgceo23COTAh4IXiQhLFvVE7QAmJ1udKOb5hOONFrbw7mm g9TUVWvuO8+cfee6GNY1SZny7wbxq/0/9QmZY+yaapUmY1cBPhIwu2wQK6oaXLtZuU56 QixgX0orUB8qoLb3DmOzc2aaW1lFDQ3LwaiVI7Gd17SUPqtZmGpvJCMJIy+XYNZmauXa 2FSUbYvDa5sodk9POQHpnuR5qcuH31BIBfhb0dg+L7svEjkx1G+QAAgkOqSqYE4MV1Kh E9zw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=/+rStdITMkKy7Zv+fTe+vokrrtEHv+RnVwjbpQS/ZBk=; b=J1g/oNDGnBAVYgTAr7ZWxLu7iL3g013XNYyXzBwlT+qh0x/LTal0UJ4yPiyf7Gra1x YArEKvF6cmd5elnXkjNRm5Tan7sULxPftdtNmXI26r1s7A9oaG3Jxv3seIh/iy4d6/9s ONfGIPbllIT8954HCWOGyQeJjoR57uNUhG7kudXbkNdDExnPg8Q7OOuHcApBrlzKWEbX BTz/vYzge059frElo4im2YG5lff94djvUc2FoLTmT/xxKeSGxiGlfmEPUZds04ubwaew fxwqvkkTOIO6KfgS2s0RGHejGGI9Tx4Tjgua7wvMqmMGsOx4fhmpZy5DDcdJVJqzxOHK IbTQ==