Re: [Stackevo] Stack Evolution at the IAB/IESG Retreat: Status and Next Steps

"Tirumaleswar Reddy (tireddy)" <tireddy@cisco.com> Thu, 14 May 2015 06:48 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=11306; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1431586121; x=1432795721; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=kwjlHoZ36HCuMBDReYd/dLtrIb33wbxL9XHv14NYK3Y=; b=G/k9nlzaMdMEUEbIcCPOLq/pWf/iS9saj7gff3qKrwP9vt5tEtPg9S0J xbOww9QtWznlLuWlABC3gO89BLHUB62oVXsIO+E7Jw7v/xqZSmOCTezBN YmuAN1MEG71GD17WzTRQ+lduXB9jjuQpu6j15lLWhvwdE7JdnzrS63age k=;