Re: [Stackevo] Moving forward after the SPUD BoF

Aaron Falk <aaron.falk@gmail.com> Tue, 21 July 2015 13:39 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=yLHVTml96owh922uMEhgqGjqn9vyCYcUhNlv5qpC20E=; b=VlXxWRQUXjyh5QodK6F4TMjqLzJM4hzJbnC0wOmYkdiPPujwdq3uYTSiIzFS0rpcYj B5B8lx0yYJBuAfpHMClhszOe/i5wkx4H9GvGeliLKy6QRDN0kLk7DyrZiPUp1rnMUnyP sOvAn36uc8ZDozw+UIR0nbiBX6hRUXA0CfQX3fKElD+X1djdFLbDwVLSNvUxuzzNtAA4 Rzrv2/xDvP7RO1Hj53KwzOeszsPM/LM5w0lUFronHjftYRT5LFQJxGRvZW/iTvxzEkH1 wJm72rEIh6XPFYK820dV0vEMpvwkHweQvn/zq8AV7SRIRfOpB6TvlejzSWL7+kDgF47O e7eQ==