[Stackevo] Documents and Next Steps from Friday's meeting

Brian Trammell <ietf@trammell.ch> Sat, 26 July 2014 15:07 UTC

From: Brian Trammell <ietf@trammell.ch>
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2014 11:07:11 -0400
To: stackevo@iab.org
Subject: [Stackevo] Documents and Next Steps from Friday's meeting

Greetings from YYZ, all,

More notes from Friday's meeting to follow after my brief vacation, but I wanted to quickly send out the list of action items on documents to the list to confirm I have this right:

1. Internet over TLS guidelines document: Marc is editor, continuation of expired draft-blanchet-iab-internetoverport443; Marc has solicited comments on how to move this forward, (at least) Brian will comment in the coming weeks.

2. UDP guidelines document: to be based on draft-eggert-tsvwg-rfc5405bis-01 and considered for adoption as an IAB document: Lars is editor, Jana will contribute.

3. Minimal Common Transport Problem Statement and Motivation: Joe is editor; document will be input to a CFP for a workshop in the fall/winter on reducing transport to common denominators to be organized by Brian.

4. ECN Benefits: draft-welzl-ecn-benefits will be sent to tsvwg for adoption, the program will draw attention to it in other applicable areas, and seek to issue a statement when it is published.

5. draft-iab-filtering-considerations: Dave and Erik (along with Eliot and Mary) will collaborate to address open issues in Trac after IETF review, as well as confirming that the mailing list discussion is completely captured in Trac.

Should we set a call the second week in August as a quick checkpoint to make sure we're progressing?

Cheers,

Brian