Re: [stir] AD Review: draft-ietf-stir-oob

"Peterson, Jon" <jon.peterson@team.neustar> Mon, 04 November 2019 21:59 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=team.neustar; h=from : to : subject : date : message-id : references : in-reply-to : content-type : content-id : content-transfer-encoding : mime-version; s=team-neustar; bh=UT+wAA7c1/y0fjJpQu8T1yUvQOBbjj7RfUU4Jllm0Vw=; b=afAPtQqGM06qSNxe+p6vMzwyJAjn24gEYCBYzDsIIOXQcN3Wn0sdYkjZ0kqyP6qXGH/E r/40k6/Rjc+Y2nlDKMUUeYy3LcRV9c/f9KiMzw+/NsH+iTn+xXuz+13huIwo0Uwu8x6S Yqf5rgNvTongql9NVGCva1Z8RokkIziO5LQ8rhHJBUjr9kchHLJ5PN7F4yP1pvAhSuNQ lM6u1/jp4LdgsdmeyY4klEfU+FDBui8NhWW5BpLCZLdJEXfvZV3inYLgcdt/xoR2U2M1 Ff8rTIgfh/yyg1oW0TalJV4gkD98qOus5skGAyUioswhAyoHjPPjSshxbaghkUp7e4Nd 1A==