Re: [stir] Moving from BOF to Charter

Eric Rescorla <ekr@rtfm.com> Fri, 09 August 2013 14:30 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=TuRbRY/NIB0O1ZaUReADUTbDF9Vd1pNNCMkAoCgIqCs=; b=VugV9GPYWOqn8NODfttYniDZW39llbFrVBZPqDpQEcQm3Geeuq89IgQH3suz5kxLgo D6tJr4RA/cmIZnYq8n3atIefCbgJP94deu8I9hfOKV1NbUtM80sG33clSXGWgKotZPbO JQIqeM0aVaiGsUrmbq8ssu9m1LtT9NOqkzXCJVoTds7TJK+R206kPynFmMDsei0SO9N+ qp30XGooiGBivvKwmBSFM4bebjT6EfiUBl7gRF3t+jWqaAITM+3Ip6RlM5MoHRwSKt4B El4k4Wn8U6aohnFlp1FJPeSvxLQueOfsg4qxid6Ve7tPRgpb5iaR6AIyvUuQp70Xpggs QhVA==
References: <61480B59-61DC-48A1-9D82-336838C22548@vigilsec.com> <27422711-5E4B-4DE4-820A-A9FD395278FD@vigilsec.com> <CB4F45DE-7275-4A0E-AE68-D24CB028C227@vigilsec.com> <5201649F.3050701@bbn.com> <34CCEB09-BD08-485F-924F-45972785F612@vigilsec.com> <alpine.BSF.2.00.1308081219000.6303@hiroshima.bogus.com> <CAOPrzE0fZwgSWsHuOzAw25_mAxQ5XN6d+St1fyL_=4jkTdtGpw@mail.gmail.com> <E8F13724-0BB5-439D-9FA4-4700BAD650DB@vigilsec.com>