Re: [stir] WG Review: Secure Telephone Identity Revisited (stir)

Christopher Morrow <morrowc.lists@gmail.com> Wed, 21 August 2013 19:18 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject :from:to:cc:content-type; bh=vDOd/6qrES4yp1m05LXxJwQfPfOip0VzcJzHpI/5jAw=; b=wFn5T2wGHe2GD3NLUc8swW3FZuolcFkdUTkXKqz5o2VaWIC8f3vbNuXFyB85SQN0/e 0xGDjAKOjaeBK+dlrsfbYEj8ETUM/2cCvPSWBNkw7TIpvqPkgyHOBVKP4xf3T8E9hqXA 97T/s8q+ilDpC7gzPkng4XayfyhTeDdd/53SR4KI3Kdug52lyINT/NMy2uUg12mCIimX ePcfdUHvCSGyTN85nGWx7A34wcNDZ5+Fbz96Am/Sy/rD5rJfIRfNw9JKWmSZD75Vg6P0 1HkvwiJipjcVny2AAgFIVrqHwEBonwvkHK8xrNmk4AkfuWUdO4p6AKthdjsOCamMQ3gh 9kqg==