Re: [stir] Ranges or individual numbers

Brian Rosen <br@brianrosen.net> Tue, 29 July 2014 20:17 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:content-type:mime-version:subject:from :in-reply-to:date:cc:message-id:references:to; bh=uECfu0YrshfYco+sXwORE0rCCDgZbxLJi1WjxQTkTWI=; b=kq2oBftnxFBnsxYFKV8Av7HhaZKSaw91oi2pmIFqhixYlHU3lWcN+xKyf36c07CzEK d7ZG4lV7xHzvpPrEY/1AlCZHsCyIYGf1Se/r5D4s2zbC1sun+Ab3BboaWooIJsaeXCnV Je5mjQOWP/n2hDtgwmJ4nn24KxZS1Ms36EFiCxK19YIOSjyxMYXp+CxO7yiskSMVnLAZ NpiCuxykiVut9xLTGdbAE9GOX6PKbIEt8sCGhyxYbeUvgm+LGd9DfFK9PHdiFvgHZhlv kFDdqO5MRazjwn1ntO1Ur+7/TzIJjYde/9gBYkkGzSNMVgU4OEGJmJgzk/AdXM2BLS4b ZgJw==