Re: [stir] I-D Action: draft-kaplan-stir-ikes-out-00.txt

<philippe.fouquart@orange.com> Wed, 24 July 2013 15:46 UTC

From: philippe.fouquart@orange.com
To: Hadriel Kaplan <hadriel.kaplan@oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2013 15:46:35 +0000
References: <20130712043221.11767.74779.idtracker@ietfa.amsl.com> <1F4B4D44-BD3E-4995-876A-147832C925F9@oracle.com> <19893_1374596593_51EEADF1_19893_9071_1_B5939C6860701C49AA39C5DA5189448B0B55A6@PEXCVZYM12.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <15BB6D07-F5D4-4945-80B9-0648CB32A6CA@oracle.com> <7699_1374659827_51EFA4F3_7699_4570_1_B5939C6860701C49AA39C5DA5189448B0B576C@PEXCVZYM12.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <4380BD56-E3E5-4CBD-B329-2D9964F91E01@oracle.com>
x-originating-ip: [10.197.38.3]