Re: [storm] Last Call: <draft-ietf-storm-iscsi-sam-06.txt> (Internet Small Computer Systems Interface (iSCSI) SCSI Features Update) to Proposed Standard

<david.black@emc.com> Wed, 25 July 2012 22:23 UTC

From: david.black@emc.com
To: ietf@ietf.org
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 18:23:19 -0400
acceptlanguage: en-US
Cc: storm@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [storm] Last Call: <draft-ietf-storm-iscsi-sam-06.txt> (Internet Small Computer Systems Interface (iSCSI) SCSI Features Update) to Proposed Standard

A number of the documents referenced by this draft are T10 (SCSI) standards
that are access-restricted to members of that organization unless a copy
is purchased - this requirement has been imposed by the parent organization
of T10; please do not complain to T10 about this.  As the official liaison
from T10 to the IETF, I am authorized to provide copies of these standards
to IETF participants for their personal use in IETF activity.

Of course, if you work for a company that is a T10 or T11 member, you can
get these documents directly, and I'd ask that you do so.

This applies to the following documents:

- Normative references:
-- T10
      [SAM2]      T10/1157D, SCSI Architecture Model - 2 (SAM-2).
      [SAM4]      ISO/IEC 14776-414, SCSI Architecture Model - 4 (SAM-4).

The Committee Drafts of [SAM5] and [SPC4] are public documents.  I can
help with access to them if there are problems.

If you would like copies of any of these standards, please send me an email
directly (please *don't* cc: either the IETF or STORM mailing lists) and
indicate which standards you would like copies of.

Of course, if you work for a company that is a T10 or T11 member, you can
obtain these documents directly, and I'd ask that you do so.

Thanks,
--David
David L. Black, Distinguished Engineer
EMC Corporation, 176 South St., Hopkinton, MA  01748
+1 (508) 293-7953             FAX: +1 (508) 293-7786
david.black@emc.com        Mobile: +1 (978) 394-7754