Re: [storm] WG Review: STORage Maintenance (storm)

Lars Eggert <lars.eggert@nokia.com> Tue, 14 July 2009 05:43 UTC

From: Lars Eggert <lars.eggert@nokia.com>
To: storm@ietf.org
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 08:41:47 +0300
Subject: Re: [storm] WG Review: STORage Maintenance (storm)

Hi,

I wanted to quickly update you on the status of STORM. The IESG has
approved the WG with the charter below. As soon as I get the final OK
from the two co-chairs I picked, the chartering will be announced.

I'd also like to thank everyone who volunteered to co-chair - I had an
*extremely* strong candidate pool to choose from. (I wish this was so
for other WG charterings...)

Lars