Re: [Stox] Maturity of the documents

Mary Barnes <mary.ietf.barnes@gmail.com> Wed, 19 June 2013 14:31 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=AKg4AqX/VGQFHdmXsY5gnr5ZbZeHcAIZOjj0t7Yntxs=; b=wsuxXBgb0uRpqstAFR9eycZ8OXvHnMow3n4WAsMcG9ttnMIKxB7C5hJp4n6S2FAQVQ rjthZ9t0t3E5e2gdGe08eGhZf/13j8VrKC97JSffeVr2E91h5Wy3qr5iOi+zKVNOvpXv pR3kMK0MGMvI9aUZMfjvryxxu6OuelNsxX5Ed9HlR4h/akTRr98JfSUSaiO/Z4HZ5O3k WpbGRAzdlHnKrEIY3vM1xrwKfFFxM8vYIvlQdWLpt5upM9eTwcvhWSE/784nVnLg2UqI xk6VgGoNjF331nKAQM5+mavlI3Sb6jjkrHAG5ea5/KiKP9T5DVvEUBXEV9nlimmLZnIb CBwQ==