[Stox] Mapping for media signaling: still about the scope

<Markus.Isomaki@nokia.com> Wed, 19 June 2013 11:56 UTC

From: Markus.Isomaki@nokia.com
To: stox@ietf.org, emcho@jitsi.org, saul@ag-projects.com, stpeter@stpeter.im
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2013 11:56:24 +0000
x-tituslabs-classifications-30: TLPropertyRoot=Nokia; Confidentiality=Nokia Internal Use Only; Project=None;
x-titus-version: 3.5.9.3
x-headerinfofordlp: None
x-tituslabs-classificationhash-30: aZMi/WbTZrlATXhBcdW5gfsN6L2OVGdoqvZ0YrGGtDRLhoN4xaUWDpMAFW7/tW/3JnWe7JAQ5KzFTEpQfykjBhaZlqdOYI6jzqJj4m2OJvNZmdMclNjn+6NTBQSLqwIYvcr+Ly9ajFkAYUWBhkZLF7fsflQteULPDmkbBZVdpa7eYALdNI5svMtxzLvtf38JOexk8jHRwCId87rTk8aRb3sM/SXaeVyalRxa2IKaVqJm1yIIJdstaQJbplIKA518XgfdwmJcKjgtvCHdQL9J1Q==
x-originating-ip: [172.21.80.71]