Re: [straw] FW: New Version Notification for draft-ram-straw-b2bua-feature-tag-00.txt

ranjit@ranjitvoip.com Fri, 31 July 2015 15:16 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=ranjitvoip.com; s=default; h=Message-ID:References:In-Reply-To:Subject:Cc:To:From:Date:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-Type:MIME-Version; bh=XQ+E1gOD7BBGIUMmVyvSHl5P+QxWoYtnZj9LBYFZ2+o=; b=QIqwCOpQnub8Oa52P/IvFRw49vRv2AyS8++ooWGcPbtjFvXrVYVsgVWFVhm5onBB2wW7AHIOwtrZ8tzAWN0zlzD//4fYMHWpd4nLOCR8mIr4qDJHjevLINEf+/ybxcVYnGQrqOtSWSmXK+yF/HX6klMCuF2O9VRLhe29cFl/UIQg25Wz2XWSxPM5IBREOIxEbYvgJL080hGrX4wJqpnxKHWb6ZP61M13zL0Q5I6u/hxqjFNrjGug4j5xaeaiUbV7UpipsT9Y++uuHn8QGDOqQFfQAysIrwF9asooPx2cNZlwjaWOZ3zYnd7YYiJh+AD7G9kz/xHi9BNK7MlYFi6W3Q==;