Re: [straw] I-D Action: draft-ietf-straw-b2bua-rtcp-09.txt

"Ben Campbell" <ben@nostrum.com> Wed, 13 April 2016 20:52 UTC

From: Ben Campbell <ben@nostrum.com>
To: Lorenzo Miniero <lorenzo@meetecho.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2016 15:52:29 -0500
Cc: draft-ietf-straw-b2bua-rtcp.all@ietf.org, straw@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [straw] I-D Action: draft-ietf-straw-b2bua-rtcp-09.txt

Hi Lorenzo,

The reviews you mention occurred 10 months ago, and this is the second
"expiration and reference refresh" update since then.

If you are willing to drive things to resolution over the next small
number of weeks, please proceed. But if things start to drag on again,
we will need to consider whether there is still sufficient interest to
progress the draft.

Thanks,

Ben.