Re: [straw] AD review of draft-ietf-straw-sip-traceroute-02

Richard Barnes <rlb@ipv.sx> Fri, 11 April 2014 19:29 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=45ddyL0dIFapMw+eit0MWHcbwZVDoFQCmghJgsqVIY4=; b=Z2AA97FKxPCaM0RR2DeNyh1ZNRVBwl3c0vclWaWD189NaLqTEU2XX9IrsvErIsc8Gz T55BS59Ht4lTsIxe7Hh+W8uC3N9XxVanDin+Ql7JcCVSB+jTtyBjrlZB8Z1X1zEN1nPB YEqIBLHnAgvlZrm1MSaPsaN6sfHN2McMLhViGNug4K/JnUqKceYsg9UKXmsy8TEHqaZf b4KpI0aWoPLQK1+7wkmdMYqr14/0J4VGZonOsEeQDza8ca04CA0DSHbv4s5QiQM9cVTg 637d03oep4WN7Vd5Tqy7roEksYM3/cAnjCWvaOF9m1arwuV/gdrn7D9HyokIbHFvWPmB 2SSg==