Re: [straw] AD Evaluation of draft-ietf-straw-b2bua-dtls-srtp-07

"Tirumaleswar Reddy (tireddy)" <tireddy@cisco.com> Thu, 08 October 2015 14:45 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=10198; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1444315536; x=1445525136; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=MrWyY5wpHH4/DkwGROQwDAAHRkf+Y/LPRuhA/52iZ2U=; b=YxVCxhfC3dQugnKAAtQe9KyRlCQWKiN9YtLfBBj4zHS+k+YEAOmEoO09 jmoX4dXiZkqIINRLpzkQK13O5DxctHNXRe20XrQnW/p5POPBfLlqBENoG iZHGCSX1b0c5vdUangI+gjBir8MfDq+gsoC9F3BYhFTEDsyHoIvUmqLat I=;