Re: [straw] WGLC: for draft-ietf-straw-b2bua-taxonomy-00

Mary Barnes <mary.ietf.barnes@gmail.com> Thu, 03 January 2013 13:46 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=nRqcpB2/xZ0nAja9pR8bkvLBSJxj3e2zOPxS023bJgk=; b=rjqIlsE3wm6HP8SXZtlqRmROfRPkGpoae4M2f4FWYcuDTYjGUdjGiqReL3kEyEx0do rb8xALTau+PcZZ8jL9vvZxanF1oDkTzDXg+F7NawZpeiRpe/90oqC9CJW0OzZ3EtU6fO yuyyGMo7X4HcvbGc1pZIackNzx+9jFLeC6J+CICO5slfUEFL2HVEPVoIUfWAtZVce0vV ET6yCU1KupS56fPoo6KvUuqEXv3fs8gNIt6A9yvkGnh8+rZ6LNVzKTjyCvYcKacIG35w gR7/f5L828GMMvI+9oY6RHLzHd6LmTPZ84jE61QNgYtygnrToxc4StpzQEcwNob0hsp3 sexg==