Re: [sunset4] New draft: draft-kaliwoda-sunset4-dual-ipv6-coexist

"Arkadiusz Kaliwoda (akaliwod)" <akaliwod@cisco.com> Tue, 25 September 2012 15:15 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=17814; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1348586133; x=1349795733; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id:references:in-reply-to: content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=mM1l7fiZJY0Zot9EPIfbY63MbE3MCXfKSamf7h406xo=; b=VwCGsLiY1ZLPfochlvB0FnUmtNpGuvWB/1M9L9VO59W1ukV1Fl+4AXDz +iQFvbnyTbbKBQC4lZD/aBAkYBdQbKJL3ZfEbICb6oxFNOqdGpet6hBLB Srl5Fwt7D56NveUJJ9DOlZCVQlkcGupb/GIkPlSHz9myAv9Asy8mMTIEk s=;