Re: [Supa] draft-bi-supa-gap-analysis

"Susan Hares" <shares@ndzh.com> Mon, 02 March 2015 14:52 UTC

From: Susan Hares <shares@ndzh.com>
To: "'Romascanu, Dan (Dan)'" <dromasca@avaya.com>, 'Ying Cheng' <chengying10@chinaunicom.cn>, 'Dacheng Zhang' <dacheng.zdc@alibaba-inc.com>, 'Tina TSOU' <Tina.Tsou.Zouting@huawei.com>
References: <8111CF12-F439-470A-8275-D349CE54FFC3@huawei.com>, <201502251359268145228@chinaunicom.cn>, <BY1PR09MB044015C9F341AE2B37EACA60A8170@BY1PR09MB0440.namprd09.prod.outlook.com>, <9904FB1B0159DA42B0B887B7FA8119CA5C9A2D66@AZ-FFEXMB04.global.avaya.com>, <E9687C93-A344-40FA-8852-E8243CD7F1B7@huawei.com> <201502281506128912287@chinaunicom.cn> <9904FB1B0159DA42B0B887B7FA8119CA5C9A8EF8@AZ-FFEXMB04.global.avaya.com> <9904FB1B0159DA42B0B887B7FA8119CA5C9A91A3@AZ-FFEXMB04.global.avaya.com>