[Supa] Does SUPA need YANG Pub/Sub? (was RE: Slide set)

"Eric Voit (evoit)" <evoit@cisco.com> Thu, 05 February 2015 17:04 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=4836; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1423155863; x=1424365463; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id: content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=QjuCCDehpb4d/kmjY8nCzV54gn6Roq+SV0F3JqQI/Eo=; b=Aa1EIMv/aZhoyRIHZKaNeaKQCGSOS/YHc71V0/winjlKfwZfZ20ZHMtO nGb1rnQDlc1EfgMfK5CMBZIyhoUqoYq1dtvEgfmLFANm5BXj/S1h3cBsx qASemxmppzfhEBGF8H65WfE9EiO97ju0Rz0qZ7B98vba3sDXUVvPXENWb A=;