Re: [Supa] BRIEF comments on draft-liu-supa-policy-based-management-framework-01

"Liushucheng (Will)" <liushucheng@huawei.com> Thu, 21 July 2016 10:46 UTC

From: "Liushucheng (Will)" <liushucheng@huawei.com>
To: "supa@ietf.org" <supa@ietf.org>, "draft-liu-supa-policy-based-management-framework@ietf.org" <draft-liu-supa-policy-based-management-framework@ietf.org>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2016 10:42:28 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.200.216.75]
Cc: John Strassner <strazpdj@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Supa] BRIEF comments on draft-liu-supa-policy-based-management-framework-01

After a offline discussion with John, we agreed to put these sentences into our draft:
“Policies are used to manage behavior. Policies can be applied to services and resources. More importantly, policies can be used to manage how resources are allocated and assigned to services. This enables a single policy to manage multiple services and resources as well as their dependencies.”

Please let us know your thought, thanks!

Cheers,
Will (Shucheng LIU)