Re: [Supa] [i2rs] FW: New Version Notification for draft-hares-i2rs-bnp-eca-data-model-03.txt

"Susan Hares" <shares@ndzh.com> Mon, 04 January 2016 22:33 UTC

From: Susan Hares <shares@ndzh.com>
To: "'Joel M. Halpern'" <jmh@joelhalpern.com>, i2rs@ietf.org, netmod@ietf.org, supa@ietf.org
Date: Mon, 04 Jan 2016 17:33:54 -0500
Subject: Re: [Supa] [i2rs] FW: New Version Notification for draft-hares-i2rs-bnp-eca-data-model-03.txt

Joel:

On #1) the dependency between I2RS Filter-based RIB (FB-RIB) and ECA, please
see draft-kini-i2rs-fb-rib-info-model-02.txt. In section 1.1, it gives the
definition of the FB-RIB.  In section 1.2, it links this to an
event-condition-action model.  If you disagree with the definition of  I2RS
FB-RIB, then we should probably restrict this conversation to the I2RS mail
list.  Any feedback on the Info-model or data-model would be helpful.  The
authors hoped to go to a WG adoption call at the end of this week.

One challenge for the ephemeral I2RS FB-RIB, is there is no definition of
the non-ephemeral FB-RIB.  If you think there should be a non-ephemeral
FB-RIB - that discussion may be useful between I2RS, Netmod and SUPA.

On #2) SUPA ECA model, I agree that we should be able to have a common
draft.  At IETF 94, I raised issues regarding the SUPA versus my ECA
definition.

Cheerily,

Sue