[Supa] DRAFT minutes for SUPA WG at IETF 95

Nevil Brownlee <n.brownlee@auckland.ac.nz> Wed, 20 April 2016 03:36 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=auckland.ac.nz; i=@auckland.ac.nz; q=dns/txt; s=mail; t=1461123412; x=1492659412; h=to:cc:from:subject:message-id:date:mime-version: content-transfer-encoding; bh=LJ+mbWwzYrKRt7tYuWaRfAnUdIyNqIt02/oxNtVhRyc=; b=eWzGRrVmh6uBqhRlyVckvw7GK2atj0QWtfzR3VeDWuXDbedCY/lfWbcA y0kkY9Dm0TM3psGih71Dx/GLEn9Mf95ICbrYn93cDWiby8W4WDcaB+ENS yoVFMgRCK1jKS3tTY9MY1c9v5A8rCukWOQU8QxNPM3kRhiy9cdMnxfT6b Q5+dFWsxfNanyjlkLcumDv438IJDTWKYL5JOa/ZA9BbTnXreVj2wevP8b eCs3furLxNgysnY6YRt+6vmQwKaA3Z5F4hV8OrKTKJroIPUQAMUefxV0y +1VY4dp+9Z1zWo4adb6y8Ql+XwBjkahDkQ/VSaq+3RjF/cso17Y6iFFlE w==;