Meeting in Vienna?

Chris Lonvick <clonvick@cisco.com> Fri, 23 May 2003 12:24 UTC

Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 05:24:40 -0700
From: Chris Lonvick <clonvick@cisco.com>
Subject: Meeting in Vienna?

Hi Folks,

Would anyone like to have a WG meeting in Vienna?  I believe that the open
items are:

- - Completion of syslog-sign ID - On track with Jon getting a new revision
  ready.

- - Completion of the syslog-mib ID - On track with Glenn working on a
  revision from comments from the WG meeting at IETF56.

- - Need to prepare an ID on the internationalization of the messages.  The
  current methods are to transport US-ASCII only.  I've been talking with
  someone who may be interested in drafting that work.  If you have
  thoughts on the subject, please bring them up to the list.

- - Waiting to see what happens with the Enns draft and NetConf.
  http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-enns-xmlconf-spec-00.txt
  RFC 3195 has been proposed as the basis for the transport for NetConf
  (formerly the XMLconf effort) and the WG accepted at IETF56 that NetConf
  requirements may influence the updating of this work.

Does anyone have any other items for the group?

From that, I don't think that the WG has any issues that need to be
discussed/resolved at IETF57.  If anyone thinks that we do, please bring
it up to the list.  I'll be glad to call a meeting if we do.

Thanks,
Chris