Re: [T2TRG] Inter-network Coexistence in the Internet of Things

Ted Hardie <ted.ietf@gmail.com> Mon, 05 March 2018 17:46 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=kdSTPcmTb3KIpWiS22BhkzzEtU8xGzqqYLmyRP7PzDQ=; b=J4wx9HdW/g6koNirQwi5GIyn/BQA95Oy3szz7kl7LeBUhb57ss0I8bKE5e/264govt ihGDb6jLYVUZOtSbqhY6DXgg/qMbsct99r3lduyOopgEY3xkXi0loP4aepywj3k0hM// 6E5HmHD3XZpI1gWl+wLuLrk68as3WjleneFHcjzBPtGF2h02TBXksGTnfHCZ8aFKfy8S b3/j1gizGnxyx6rOhIXbS7AALPccbwJKflpZwBqQtD0bemsD81cdngAaUHn/baONB4jm eGKjXWtmeMqemg06kw0fpnnNXWcC0CMazMvse7U82kT/CjYhTE/IlLE+ao7QL1ColAwY /hTg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=kdSTPcmTb3KIpWiS22BhkzzEtU8xGzqqYLmyRP7PzDQ=; b=Uc0h4ripFDFhvoCxV6Y+wHAqBpsyixaNd0HiJu0k5eYoP6lBndmQ43BPorLR28lNNB +gPsHbd/XlTusUYVTvnbO6P91ayHka7sL4jfsjeP4AV1GukZTKqBBpxtZBl3aSsvMpqr 4nLrk4tRrZRWSTMw5g/G1+io5x+00INCzaFeaJeOsDq4/SuNlBisoV5FnYbxuVoUgoEy eZGnTV3yoeZxdMO7dn9mSkuVZ4/uleU/nQICB01kB3HkRY6Tj13n88XJsF4hMQMGoWFY VhboD/KwMs9DUfrJ24Z73t3n450rSjkiL+kE/s58FqM5noOr3MaZXq9IJ4YUY7O00MbA 2FiQ==