Re: [T2TRG] Less than 24 hours till implementers' workshop

Julien Vermillard <jvermillard@gmail.com> Wed, 26 October 2016 13:39 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=UbrPYfdVyZ9ulN6lWpOSi8Rz8wWzErr77PBG66x6Nos=; b=Wq5evdhxkeRYfeNKvaG/ZdASjyBC+LJU3p0+PDPo3jKTOHVT1oQv+FeegephRq4cWv XjwP428TPsqvtu1QCVoR/4rRqoThnDSFFrkKN5QjVfZSBrxhrpqYhR8zA1H9gLyimjOd fJMX174DTvscBOfjLgF4CvQe8aqXasBof+r5L+/NsN693tOMHdgpkJ5MP6mYqtvNAkVO ajvzotGoGgGKkLX2YPBQkzobuPqdi1HBlR+IwZ48w0FThxqIeLhPTpxrI7KT3FV/lvsE EEWI/hWmolh/MbSwFYJL1JMRrOtxVQYTSLx2ZU5DsVeeAt0uTQP0nlZ11fHhSRTM9Njk 1HZg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to; bh=UbrPYfdVyZ9ulN6lWpOSi8Rz8wWzErr77PBG66x6Nos=; b=R2DpywSU6JdtVCYT0DzWjflR6tFsEF/IoLn+r9FBdBpmEhZUQREQ9lgBq4lOTiGAKT EFB7/ZhPPuOf75TwSzcS6OLhNlpS2REo1//8y/hrX3OMvkNwxH+J3wUmjoOG20HXXwhO Rx43PViP3CE6MN0UwttCq6FYC3DMWP+2h6chfogk8isBFerGHX3bz4iu+DOpYuUL2c+r NxqkuhGoQruQmbPF1kv3scGnhTDGzGLklD1TXyFi51P6kvwQCPQ64kY9nW2q31zv1A5W NhQfF7KNEoK6duy6gPeJW+OmUL2WX4ryCtfJpDN+LrW259A6Fx49qQJxnVDzapi5BZq5 22jg==