Re: [Taps] Taps working group status and way forward

Reese Enghardt <ietf@tenghardt.net> Tue, 14 November 2023 16:37 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=tenghardt.net; s=20170414; t=1699979826; bh=wh0XFgOQU/D1GqN6xby22XiQCekwA55BV6r5Jd4o9y0=; h=Date:Subject:To:References:From:In-Reply-To:From; b=sfrH1hchFs9YDqsyMv5gTOFY4kOPsrDZYc1OUC03UNA1RGL9tlR+EuwG2Tvs3Ji18 Xy8EmY8ocNWvhFhvgxSmn0yfycNHwbiloXjDHlzVi2X1XPeNgbm8+ISWoHDSBTze8O GfayY9b7uwav4hG9nKVfffnVBrFi2i4+25ZPv8icg5Peurqi3EXormPEzq7j4HWUpR rslQSOSHc9TmgeAenyqlsY0QfQAi5T5TZ65NwBWhfyhL52HcHCx9dc86EQhD/j24w8 CDWxektNyoaJEoyvMvg7jxqsSssc6GBKgY9k4yYLRclDeXcCqtwcMIn1PqRjigQDDb qav0mKVFZHS6w==