Re: [Taps] Paul Wouters' Yes on draft-ietf-taps-interface-24: (with COMMENT)

Paul Wouters <paul.wouters@aiven.io> Tue, 02 January 2024 22:14 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=aiven.io; s=google; t=1704233645; x=1704838445; darn=ietf.org; h=to:in-reply-to:cc:references:message-id:date:subject:mime-version :from:content-transfer-encoding:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=cGwbuPE+BLeeWGQ7cu8XBPHCKZTpkQm6DPry5JVxwP4=; b=bxJ4m+9mPm2E7de4EdUMOQxUmzH+76appHeIbqIeH3Yf5xynb/eXpWOWZDyJiYCAKE Hnun7E+ngNmPFZelFjgV0yDttiWNmMuvKhv3GVke0f+stfNKQRd9rMbVz19FOHIUN6f7 xHmSAiWy7qlxkljVE5iCB/q1qTrGU5MkNNbbI=
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1704233645; x=1704838445; h=to:in-reply-to:cc:references:message-id:date:subject:mime-version :from:content-transfer-encoding:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc :subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=cGwbuPE+BLeeWGQ7cu8XBPHCKZTpkQm6DPry5JVxwP4=; b=l4/lYdgf2FPUUjE5xzuMKf1Vu54wapD4iSavPLiXU1vBrNw+oaKrpYWgrptViZBgkM EBQP/joTZZ1VURTDTJ+pSx9UEbTEmD5gNQIXXlw9UZEzsoCtETwmTXSmk4qQR0l0A0nw 1DAt44oFXK05nVFMBGhLdupzluX7PWeIMBJZhAkXsdqC7tJrJZ2Py+gQ6oxcTRAJzoG8 qsBzaiCjG3sMBtkuF5uA8Fy9/J4QhgKKLwOEYSXhHraxsSal6db9W6BgHV6+DSAEMgRz n4yiMKpdO/UQnWEtDNtHn09yd+JMWWJfA/59OKL2/ntDURyz3j60Z50/zvYerbmxtNdQ YyJA==